October 17, 2008

Tagged by Diane.

I seem to have been tagged for a "MeMe" (it sounds so funny!!) by Diane, so I guess here are 7 things about me:

1. I am a cosmopolitan speaking fluently 5 languages, less fluently 6 and I have lived in 5 countries and worked in 3.

2. I paint oil paintings in my spare time and my secondary school teacher thought I was so talented he went with me to an art school to convince the school board to take me in. They refused and I dropped the art for a while after that.;)

3. I have been told I talk in my sleep. But fortunately make no sense.

4. I got my first grey hair when I was in my late 20-ties.

5. I cannot whistle nor snap my fingers, this has always irritated me.

6. I am so very scared of flying I have not been on a plane for 4 years.

7. I am ALWAYS on time and even though I try, I just can NOT be late.

So, this is it. Unfortunately Diane, there is no way I can tagg 7 more people, so that will have to wait for later.:))

4 comments:

Diane said...

SIX languages?! My word! (Ha, no pun intended ;).

We'll have to do this more often... I like reading random facts :)

Zuzana said...

Yes we do!;) As compared to you, I seem very boring.:P After posting this I came up with many more interesting things, which I will save for next time.;)

Melanie Gillispie said...

I did the same thing-coming up with more for next time. Because Diane, she will tag us again! I can say a couple of naughty words in German, but not much else. Oh, the gray hair...got mine in my teens. Now I have more than my mom (if you could see it under the dye, that is ;)). My great-grandfather always used to say when I would whistle: whistling girls and crowing hens always come to some bad ends. So, according to that, it's probably a good thing you can't whistle!

Zuzana said...

Mel, you have such a wonderful sense of humor, I love this comment! You made me in a good mood!
Now I feel happy about not being able to whistle and will surely remember that saying of your great-grandfather's and use if anyone makes fun of me.
I too have more gray hair then my mother, as I take in that after my father.
So now when we are tagged by Diane next time, we will be prepared.:)