May 06, 2009

Combining Tags.

Recently I got tagged by Reasons To Be Cheerful 1, 2, 3 and by Valentine, with two very similar tags. I have already done this tag before, but considering that this tag changes as it is passed along, I decided to combine the two tags and omit the questions I already answered previously.
Anyone who likes this combined tag, please feel free to play.;)


1. What songs are currently on constant repeat?
Strangely enough, I listen mostly to the radio and whatever they play is on the repeat. If I however listen to a CD, I put on one of my old favourites; “Nuovi Eroi” by Eros.




2. What is your favourite food?
Anything cooked by the Irishman.

3. Favourite fragrance?
Light Blue by D&G.

4. What are you wearing today?
White tank top and white flared pants with large silver earrings and a multitude of thin, silver bangles.

5. Why is today special?
Because I have someone to love, I have a safe home, work that I enjoy, I am healthy and everyone else that I care about is fine.

6. What would you like to learn to do?
To speak French and to cook.

7. What is your most challenging goal right now?
My work.

8. What's your must have piece for summer?
I don’t have “a must have piece”.;)

9. What would you like to get rid of?
Swine flue and the terrible economical depression.

10. What are your plans for the future?
I don’t make plans for the future, I just let life "happen", but I do have dreams I hope will come true one day. My immediate plans are plans for traveling on a vacation in about 5 weeks.

11. Who is your favourite model?
I am totally oblivious to today’s models, but used to think Claudia Schiffer was the ultimate beauty in my eyes when I was younger.

12. Favourite label/shop?
H&M.

13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I love all my clothes, but perhaps my favourite is a wrap around blue-green tunic in a light fabric, with coloured beads and pearls along side the hem and the sleeves. I get constantly complimented when I wear it.

14. If you had 10,000 dollars now, what would you spend it on?
Paying out the mortgage on my house.

15. Do you admire anyone's style?
No.

16. What are you going to do after this?
Having dinner.

17. What would you love to see come back in fashion?
Nothing really, I love that fashion changes all the time. Besides, at this point, one can wear almost anything as long as it is worn with taste and style; thus I have no need for anything from the past to come back.

18. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Reasons to be Cheerful... (although I think it is Joanne?); you have a wonderful blog and I love the way you write about the experiences in you daily life with your family – your writing is very light yet so very honest and touching.
Valentine, you are so stylish and fashionable and a true artist at heart; I love your posts that are always mature and loaded with deep thoughts and emotions.

Thank you both for tagging me; please keep at it.


19. Which item of clothing do you wear often?
Boots.



20. Favourite vacation spot?
A pristine beach or a historical city.


21. Four words to describe myself.
Perceptive, emotional, passionate and romantic.

22. Guilty pleasure.
White Chocolate.

23. What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done?
I have lived an adventure.

24. What do you look forward to?
Summer vacation with the Irishman.


25. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Black Pudding for breakfast this morning. As for a drink; sparkling white vine enjoyed on my terrace during a warm spring afternoon this past weekend.

26. Flower of the moment?
White Lily.

27. Favourite ever film?
Impossible to list one; but if I had to, it would be Franco Zeffirelli’s “Romeo and Juliet”.


28. Care to share some wisdom?


Eat till you are half full, drink till you are half drunk; keep your head cool and your feet warm.

15 comments:

Reasons said...

I am the first to comment today - yey!

Firstly thank you for your lovely words to me. I am so happy that you like my blog, it is always a total pleasure to read your comments.

I love getting to know you more. You sound so stylish (unlike me - most of the time!) and I do like the sound of that green wrap around, just my colour and taste. Any pictures?

I also love your words of wisdom. I shall try to abide by them! ;-)) x

Gal Friday said...

I felt so good reading your answers here--what a warm, wise and interesting woman you are.
(what's Black Pudding?)

Gal Friday said...

I agree with Reasons by the way..I like the description and color(I am crazy for anything in the blue-green to emerald green range lately in clothing)of your tunic. So good to have a distinctive piece of clothing that transforms you when you wear it.

Hilary said...

Fun stuff. I enjoyed reading it.. even though I knew some of these things about you. You're way too young to remember that Romeo & Juliet movie from when it was first out. Oh but I had SUCH a crush on Leonard Whiting back then... sigh!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Your description of your wrap around tunic sounds so beautiful and I can easily envision you in it!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh I love Light Blue by D&G. I remember very well once I was broke a whole bottle in my bathroom...it was new and I was so upset...even I cleaned it up, my bathroom smelled like Light Blue almost for a month, LOL. Romeo and Juliet, I've watched million times and was always hoping somehow they will manage to be together in the end (I know, I'm ridiculous):-) Love the quote in the end of your post...so deep.

Mahmud Yussop said...

I admire your frankness with a leaf or two of your life here. Large earrings suits you and shows a gutsy look.

Kat Mortensen said...

Being the daughter of a Belfast-man, you had me at "cooked by the Irishman", but also, since I'm married to a second-generation Dane, I'm intrigued still further. And again, I am owned by 4 cats, so we've got that in commone too.

Please check out my blogs and consider following me. I will be following you from now on.

Kat

G said...

I love your answers! What a delight you are Protege. :)

Diane said...

Oh, you had me 'til the black pudding! BLECH!!! You know I used to tell my mom it looked like fried poop, right? ;)

Cool answers. I think I might do this tag tonight :) xo

Claus said...

Hey! we are so alike in #20! A nice beach or a place filled with history are either what I look for in a vacation spot. Great coincidence :-))

Zuzana said...

=Reasons To Be Cheerful...,
you are so very welcome, I meant every word. I love the subjects you chose to write about and I love your style.
As for the perssonal style, I am sure you have a very unique one when it comes to fashion as well.;) I am in noway stylish, I am just bold and daring.;) And overwhelming and I exaggerate a lot, just ask my family. Hehe.;)
I will try to post a picture of the tunic, I think I might have in the past.;)
Thanks again for tagging me and for leaving wonderful comments - likewise they mean a lot to me.;)
xoxo

=Tina,
it takes one to know one, right?;)
yes, I too love anything green-blue.
Try to ask your husband what Black Pudding is, hehe.;))He should know if he has Irish roots. It is a type of meat sausage that is served as a part of the traditional Irish breakfast. P brings me a stash on his visits, as I love it. There is a also a White Pudding. But, as you can see from Diane's comment above, not everyone is crazy about it.;)

=Hilary,
so right you are, I was born in the year the movie was made.;)
I do understand the crush many teenage girls had on Leonardo, and Olivia was not bad looking either.
In my opinion, Zeffirelli's is the best version ever made.;)) Thank you for your visit dear friend.;)xo

=Jill,
thank you, glad you found the description so vivid.;))

=Miss Eve,
yes, isn't Light Blue just an incredible scent? I am asked all the time what my fragrance is when I wear it.;)
It must have been irritating to break the bottle; it has happened to me too, with a newly purchased perfume, I remember almost crying.
Thank you for your lovely words.;))

=Mahmud,
thank you; I guess I do go overboard at times, like a child.;)) Always glad when you stop by.;)

=Poetikat,
thank you for a lovely comment; yes we do seem to have a lot in common.;) I am glad you stopped by and that you find this place interesting enough to follow.;) I will make sure to visit your blog, thank you again.;)

=BPG,
right back at you! I still remember when about a year ago I became totally addicted to your blog.;)) Your visits here will always be special to me.;))xo

=Diane,
hehe, I know you hate Black Pudding; but then again, I sure do not blame you considering what it is made of.;)))
Yes pleas do this tag, I look forward to be reading your answers.;)) xo

=Claus,
glad you share this answers with me; the best is a combination of both - a week in each.;))

Gal Friday said...

Protege,
Thanks for telling me more about the mysterious Black Pudding. John didn't know what Black Pudding was, but knowing him, he would probably like it!!
It seems every culture has some disgusting appearing and sounding, but often tasty, meat product. :-)
I always say I could be a vegetarian, but if my mother brings me back some "Tee Wurst"(sort of a smoky flavored liverwurst spread) from Germany, I can't wait to eat it, on a slice of good German bread(and I just don't want to know what is in it).

sallymandy said...

That's a really nice piece of wisdom at the end of your post, Z. Thanks! ♥

Zuzana said...

=Tina,
I love German sausages and as I live very close to the Danish- German borer I often travel Germany to buy special groceries.;)
I agree with you, I too am no dependent on meat and could probably live without it, but then again what I would miss most are probably sausages.;))

=sallymandy,
you are very welcome; it is a translation of a Slovak proverb.;) Glad you liked it; I always thought it was so simple but true.;)) It might be similar to the "everything in moderation" one.;)